segunda-feira, 9 de novembro de 2009

FINAL REVIEW - EXTRA EXERCISES TN 4


HELLO, STUDENTS


I FOUND THESE SENTENCES IN YOUR HOMEWORK.


THERE IS A MISTAKE IN EACH ONE.


BE A DETECTIVE AND FIND WHERE THE MISTAKE IS?


01. Edward's fiancé is very pretty.


02. Who was in the kitchen? Mrs. Davis is.


03. Who did open my bedroom window? Mom did.


04. Carl is more lazy than his brother.


05. Joseph's house was much expensive than mine.


06. We was having lunch when you phoned.


07. If I was you, I'd tell her the truth about her fiancé.


08. Gred loves candy. I'm sure he'll buy some chocolate if he had enoug money.


09. (2,784) = Two tousand, seven hundred and eighty-four.


10. That is mine turkey sandwich.


11. Please, give Slly this book. It's her.


12. He said her that his mother was sick.


13. He also told that he was going to take the 5 o'clock train.


14. Mrs. Spencer asked Pam that her boyfriend was still working in Italy.


15. Bob said Pam that that present was for she.


16. The Pacific Ocean is larger than ocean in the world.


17. At the momen, Michelle is still Tom's fancé.


18. The winters in Maine are worst than the winters in South Caroline.


19. This movie is more good than the one we saw yesterday.


20. I'd buy a mansion on the beach if I was rich.

21. Tonight I want my turkey sandwich on white bread instead on rye bread.


Send me your answers!




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário