sábado, 16 de maio de 2009

THE PAST PERFECT TENSE - Pessoal do Segundo Ano, tente responder estes exercícios referentes ao "Past Perfect Tense". Qualquer dúvida, é só escrever!

Use the Past Perfect Tense to fill in the gaps:

1- I dressed after I ________________________ ( to wash )
2- They ____________________ ( to do ) nothing before they met me.
3- She posted the letter after she ___________________ ( to write ) it.
4- He told me her name after she ________________ ( to leave )
5- After they _________________ ( to go ) , I sad down and rested.
6- I thanked him for what he ________________ ( to do ) for me.
7- We were sorry that we _______________ ( to hurt ) him.
8- They ________________ ( to clean ) the room before I called them.
9- They boys ____________________ ( to leave ) before I arrived.
10- He ___________________ ( to wash ) the apple before she ate it.
11- He _______________________ ( to tell ) us the story of his life before he died.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário