sábado, 19 de fevereiro de 2011

LESSON 15 - VOCABULARY

PRACTICE THE VOCABULARY
YOU LEARNED IN LESSON 15

COMPLETE THE SENTENCES
BELOW USING THE NEW VOCABULARY


a) It was _______. I hit my head on the table, I missed my bus, and then it started to rain.

b) Help! Fire! The little girl _______

c) I love vegetables. Today, for example, I ate _______ for lunch.

d) I usually put two ______ of cheese on my sandwich.

e) Mr Thompson goes to the bakery and buys ______ ham every day.

f) When was the last time you _____ yourself on a hot pot?

g) _________ Why don't we call Peter and Joanne to come over for a card game?

h) She ______ herself _____ a new dress! It was her birthday!

i) We stayed in a _________hotel near the Champs-Élysées.

j) Bill found a good _____ as a secretary.

k) Her salary will go up by a _________ (= high) 10%.

l) She asked the boss for a _______, but the boss said "no".

m) She stayed in New York just a few days, so we tried to ________ our time.

n) I don't go to the movies ________

o) Bill still ________ with his friends from school!

p) Do you like to _______ of children?

q) Everytime I leave my home, I _______ that all doors are closed.

THAT'S IT!
I HOPE IT HELPS!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário