domingo, 8 de julho de 2012

TEST YOUR ENGLISH



Take this mini-test and check the answers below....




01. I wish I were as slender as Maggie.
a) thin
b) intelligent
c) pretty
d) tall


02. I't's very cloudy this morning. I'm afrad it isn't going to be a good day for ____.
a) swim
b) to swim
c) swimming
d) of swim


03. I want my steak well done; I don't like ____meat.
a) overcooked
b) seasoned
c) raw
d) fresh


04. Because of illness, Professor Neill has ___ his lecture until Friday.
a) put off
b) put over
c) put up with
d) put out


05. The Andersons have ____ their children very well.
a) taken up
b) got up
c) brought up
d) made up


06. Smell these roses; they're very _____
a) scented
b) perfumed
c) odorous
d) fragrant


07. That sales person should learn some manners; he's too ____!
a) shrewd
b) brusque
c) devious
d) amiable


08. I've never known anyone as conscientious as Marian.
a) careless
b) impatient
c) intellectual
d) careful


09.The old woman glowered at the rude shop assistant.
a) shouted loudly
b) looked angrily
c) smiled kindly
d) spoke angrily


10. Heidi and Joan had a big quarrel but later became friends again.
a) made over
b) made up 
c) made off
d) made out
.
.
.
.
NOW CHECK YOUR ANSWERS....
.
.
.
.
.
.
01.A
02.C
03.C
04.A
05.C
06.D
07.B
08.D
09.B
10.B




YOUR MARK....


9 or 10 = Excellent!


7 or 8 = Very good!!


5 or 6 = Good!!


3 or 4 = Rather good!


1 or 2 = Improve your English!!!



I hope you get a good mark!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário